Dr. Christina Bonner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christina Bonner?

Disorganized and Indifferent

Posted on March 14th, 2014

Very poor experience with Dr. Bonner. During the pregnancy, she didn’t read her notes prior to meeting us, did not directly answer many questions, often left us with more questions than answers, couldn’t recall details about pregnancy, & would rush through our appt. During delivery, she provided incorrect pushing directions to the nurse (there was a more interesting delivery scheduled at the same time), didn’t describe options until after delivery, & handed off her responsibilities to her junior partner (& didn’t record the name of junior partner in her post op notes). After delivery, she delayed giving antibiotics (even though there was an infection), couldn't recall important details about our delivery (namely degree of tear) because it wasn’t in her notes, & didn’t provide any meaningful feedback (because, again, her notes were incomplete). Because of this experience, we were left scarred & disillusioned about having more children. I will never recommend anyone to Dr. Bonner.

Direct, Honest and Caring

Posted on January 31st, 2012

Dr. Bonner was my OBGYN for my first baby, and also helped me through a miscarriage. She is fast and efficient, but never rushed me out the door. She was honest and direct, but always let me know my feelings were normal. I only wish she was on call when I went in to labor as I feel she would have helped me make the right decisions (c-section) a bit more quickly than the other doctor did.

Good physician, great clinical staff

Posted on September 24th, 2011

I think Dr. Bonner is great, and her clinical support staff (especially PA's) are fabulous. The non-clinical staff are kind of awful, but since I have little interaction with them, I let it pass. Her bedside manner is caring, but not touchy-feely. If you need touchy-feely (as I did when I miscarried), her nurse is there to step in. Overall, would highly recommend, and Hope & Ashley are great!

Posted on December 17th, 2010

excellent care, 3 c sections and still have small scar without hanging skin. She is caring and honest.

Posted on June 2nd, 2009

Staff is rude and unprofessional

Posted on January 2nd, 2009

I was pleased to find Dr Bonner, after several doctors who either tried to "be my friend", and socialized too much, or spoke to me as if I was a child. Dr Bonner is pleasant and concerned, and spends enough time with me that I never feel rushed. I think my search for the right GYN is over!

Posted on August 31st, 2017