Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christina M Borsari has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Because of her lack of attention, care, and professionalism I lost my precious baby. While seven month pregnant I had contraction. I am pharmacist so I know difference between contractions and normal cramps. She dismissed them three times in two days while on duty at St. Jude hospital and on third day I miss carried. All because I had cramps while she was taking naps. She never even bother to come and check her self even after insisting that Dr. come and check. STAY AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE FROM HER.
This doctor happen to be the doctor on call when my wife lost her baby at St Jude's in Fullerton. She didn't seem to be competent or caring, she was very cold addressing my wife right after her lost. She also didn't get exams to be done right there at that moment to find possible causes of my we lost the baby, specialist later asked us about those exams, but we don't have them because she was not diligent/experienced enough to do them, so we will never know some important information about our loss.
28 Years Experience
Ponce School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
White Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Christina M Borsari accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Jude Neighborhood Health Center, 731 S Highland Ave, Fullerton, CA
Dr. Christina M Borsari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fullerton, CA.