Dr. Christina Calabrese Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christina Calabrese?

What every doctor should be

Posted on February 15th, 2013

I am writing this on behalf of my father, whose health I manage and is a patient of Dr. Calabrese. Our experience has been one of a doctor that genuinely cares for her patients, follows up as needed, is available via telephone for additional consult. If all doctors had this level of caring for patients, the medical world would be a better place

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on February 8th, 2012

Dr. Calabrese appears interested in her patients and actually listens to what they have to say. She seems to really care about the emotional and physical health of her patients. She seems to have a lot of empathy for what her patient is going through. She is very smart and knows her stuff. I am hard to win over when it comes to doctors but she has won me over. If you appreciate a caring doctor with a no nonsense approach then she would be a good fit.

Impressions

Posted on June 21st, 2011

I've seen Dr. C a few times now and from the very first appointment I felt she was caring, intelligent, well-educated/experienced in her field and made me feel listened to. This is my first experience with a psychiatrist and I'm really please with her services.

Posted on October 28th, 2010

She spent alot of time with me investigating symptoms. Her care and scripts seem to be improving my symptoms. She has been the first doc to say "let's get you healed", acknowleged my part in wanting to get better.

Posted on December 4th, 2014