Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christina M Cawley has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
Showing 4 of 4
19 Years Experience
Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Christina M Cawley accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLebanon Va Medical Center, 1700 S Lincoln Ave, Lebanon, PA
Dr. Christina M Cawley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, PA.