Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ching-Hsiu C Chen has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
Showing 5 of 11
Went there a few times. each time I waited at least 50 minutes to one hour. Doctor did take extra time to discuss my situation but also spent a lot time telling me how good she is. Doctor scolded me for interrupting her. Follow up is poor. It is also very difficult to get a appointment even right after current appointment. Poor girls there are over-worked. They don't have lunch break. They have to take turns to go to lunch. That may be why they are rude sometimes.
Too bad my PCP referred me here. I dislike the way this office handles their patients. They are rude in person and on the phone, and they forget AUTHORIZATIONS. How can you forget to submit an authorization and yet tell me that you guys forgot it because you were busy??? Yeah, I'm sick, I paid you, and you don't help me. What is that? Awful way to run a doctors office. I wonder if the Dr. Christina knows how her patients are being handled. Brenda needs to have appropriate manners. If I don't need to be back, I will not!!!
When I came in contact with Dr. Chen my health was very poor almost 10 years ago. Today I am doing very well even though I have not been seen by her in almost 3 years. I had pollups in my colon. H-pylori, sinusitus, over weight and needed back surgery. She referred my to a surgen in 2005 who performed a disectomy and lamanectomy and I have been fine ever since. I spent 1 year in the swimming pool as instructed. Dr. Chen is the best. If you are having any problems with digestion or health she is the one.
I was extremely delighted when I first met Dr. Chen. She was caring, experienced and very thourough. She ordered a lot of tests for me and to that I was very thankful, because no doctors have ever been this generous when it comes to ordering tests. However, after the tests were done, there was no follow ups at all. I called numberous times to get the results, and finally they were faxed to me.... without any follow ups. I understand that the doc is on vacation, but there ususally is a backup doctor or RN to continue with the follow ups. So I am left with whole bunch of concerned results to read on my own, and have to re-start the search again to find a doctor who cares...
32 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1986
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Ching-Hsiu C Chen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ching-Hsiu C Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rowland Heights, CA.