Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christina A Cirucci has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I went in with horrible pelvic pain and she was completely unsympathetic. She didn't take it seriously and treated me like I was making the pain up. I have a very high pain tolerance (had pancreatitis when I was a child), so I know real pain. She was rough in her examination, I was near crying in pain and she seemed completely unfazed. I only saw her for a few minutes, but she was satisfied with telling me there was nothing wrong and didn't do any other testing. A week later I ended up in the ER and an ultrasound revealed I had ovarian cysts that she missed. Don't go to her. She is rude and doesn't give a s*** about her patients.
I had to take off my trousers, slip and bra 10 minutes before the doctor entered the room. The room was small, unpleasant and without any modern devices, for example sonographic unit. Only the examination chair and a bucket (!!) with liquid and the metall speculum in it. This first bad impression let me suppose a non-professional examination, and so it was. Okay Dr. Cirucci was not unfriendly, but... First I told her my problems., especially that I suffer from pain since a surgery one year ago. She examined me quickly with the speculum, which was painful, then she finished the examination of my belly suddenly and prescribed a hormone remedy because most of the women in my age would have these problems...I do not have the feeling that she took me serious and was really interested in helping me to solve all my problems. So she did not examined me well with sonographic unit as I am used to with other women doctors in former times. She was only interested in doing mammography (which she recommended yearly), even when I told her that my former doctor diagnosed dense breast tissue which is in most cases better examined with sonographic unit the first time.
24 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1994
Virginia Commonwealth University Health System
Dr. Christina A Cirucci accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christina A Cirucci is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sewickley, PA.