4.7

Have you seen Dr. Christina R Covelli?

5 Star Doctor

Dr. Covelli is excellent. She explains every detail. Takes time with you and puts you at ease. I am very confident in her knowledge and trust his recommendations.

Sooo loving, dental and smart

THE BEST GASTROENTEROLOGIST

Dr Corelli is very professional she is caring and gentle and has exceptional bedside manners. I would recommend her to the world that wants the best treatment and care. She’s AWESOME! Thank You Dr. Covelli you’re truly & exceptionally one of a kind. Sincerely~Hilda~

Dr. Christine Covelli is a family favorite.

Anyone can see she clearly cares about her patients. Is very thorough. Speaks and explains things to you plainly so you understand.

Very kind and patient very good

Dr. Covelli is a fantastic gastroenterologist. She listens carefully and serves as a strong patient advocate. She persists until the medical issue and insurance prescription coverage issues are resolved and the patient is restored to health.

Dr. Covelli is one of those doctors that really cares. She takes the time to make certain you understand any issues. She has personally called to explain things instead of having someone else in the office do this. She seems to be very up to date with all health issues. We feel comfortable with her.

I have been seeing Dr. Covelli for about 9 months. I was her patient at another practice she was at that time. From the 1st visit, she is the most caring, kind, top of the line bedside manners! She listens to everything you say and she asks questions and then throws out what she thinks we need to do. I am a very complicated patient for her but she will not stop until she can figure out what is wrong with me. I have numerous symptoms but they never pinpoint a condition that I should have. But, I would tell anyone who needs a GI physician that you will have found the best if you make appointment with Dr. Covelli. I could go on and on about her because she is just an awesome human being that cares about people. I worked in the medical field for over thirty years, and I have been a patient for many years for different specialists and I will only go to physicians that actually care about you as a person, not money, or think you are stupid and act like your a nut case or whatever they may think. I worked in Pain Management. Sorry this is so long, but like I said I could go on and on about how great Dr. Covelli is!

Excellent gastroenterologist

Dr. Covelli diagnosed a serious problem that I had and her treatment cured it. I was impressed by the level of her attention and care, which is why I'm going to continue seeing her in spite of the fact that I'll have to drive to Orange City. Truly an excellent young doctor who really cares about her patients.

Very personable

Dr. Covelli is extremely attentive to her patients needs and is very kind, considerate of her patients, i highly recommend

Dr. Covelli actually diagnosed my condition when 3 other doctors in the area could not. This is because she spent the time talking to me and answering my questions. She a very helpful and I recommend her as a doctor.

Dr. Christina R Covelli is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Orange City, FL.