Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christina Del Toro-Diaz
Dr. Christina Del Toro-Diaz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bakersfield, CA. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Del Toro-Diaz is affiliated with Mercy Southwest Hospital, Clovis Community Medical Center and Valley Childrens Hospital. Dr. Del Toro-Diaz has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Christina Del Toro-Diaz has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 27
Dr. Christina del tori Diaz is the most caring physician I have ever had. She takes time to listen to her patients. She explains about current issues completely. Including any follow-up requirements. She takes the time to explain test and lab results to her patients. She explains her diagnosis in terms that are understandable. Thank you for your great service.
I love Dr. Diaz, she is so kind and patient, she takes time to discuss your concerns and needs. The nurses are great too but the receptionist is short and always has a sour look on her face. She frequently answers the phone while you are in the middle of dealing with her and will not put them on hold. She also often has an annoyed tone of voice as if you are bothering her
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014, 2016, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Del Toro-Diaz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
10 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Christina Del Toro-Diaz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMohawk Medical And Associates, 9908 Brimhall Rd, Bakersfield, CA
Dr. Christina Del Toro-Diaz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bakersfield, CA.