Dr. Christina Desantos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christina Desantos?

Great Doctor!

Doctor DEsantos has delivered all three of my children. Every single pregnancy I've had with her has been a tremendous experience. I've also had friends that I've referred to her and they have also spoken very highly of her. I can't imagine having any other ob/gyn!

I love Dr Desantos, she is the best doctor that I have seen in a long time.

So far this doctor has gotten me into an emergency ultrasound within an hour....she also had my blood work and ultrasound the very next day. I will b having a procedure with her soon.....but so far she has been good :)

IMPATIENT DR

Dr. has a high C-section rate. I'm not one to look at that often, since so many factors contribute and Cesareans can save lives but too many of my friends have had perfectly normal labor only to have her come in before the start of her work day and call for a C-section.

She caused my child to be disabled

She is a horrible doctor, She made a decision about my case that left him blind, disabled, and unable to walk or talk. Please for your childs safety, do not go see this doctor.

Above and beyond

Dr.De Santos is an amazing doctor has been with me through out my pregnancies, being a high risk always keeping a close eye in me and I am very pleased with her caring never have had a problem with her or staff and have always seen the same caring assistant with her since I have known her (Lety) is her name they all do an exceptional job my hat goes off for her staff always reminding me of when my next appointment will be extremely kind, and have defenetly recommended her to my siblings. And to you too (; i Would pick her as a doctor AGAIN & AGAIN if I need too do so. ((; keep up the good work!!

caring

she was such a great doctor, caring, always there, and careful. Such a nice woman. She is so gentle! I always get the perfect care. Anyone who says different, well in my oppinion you WRONG!

I have been a patient of Dr. De Santos for more than 6 yrs. She has delivered my three kids. She. was and has always been very professional and caring. Dr. De Santos was very compassionate with me through three tough pregnancies. She always treated me with respect and care. Her staff is awesome too!!! (LETY) I highly recommend Dr. De Santos, she is great!!!

Painful pap

This has been the most painful papsmear I have ever gone through. Just didn't slide the speculum, (the thing that looks like a birds beak)she shoved it in. Then she stuck her hand in and i could feel her nails. It hurt very much for hours. She seemed friendly but she did not treat my vagina with care. I would not recommend her if you want someone that treats your privates with care.