Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christina L Dial has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Showing 5 of 23
I found Dr. Dial to be a very caring and Christian Doctor. She is very thorough in her examonatin and explaination of my diagnosis lab results, necessary surgery to be done and follow up visits. I was especially impressed with the hour she gave to me and my family to explain my breast cancer (stage 3b) and the treatment that I needed.. I am now a three year survivor.
I would like to say that Dr. Dial is an excellent Doctor. She cares about breast health in general. She might be a little pushy, but she is not going to tell someone to do something that is not necessary. When she opened her office in Flowood, I was with her. Yes, you may have to sit and wait to see her, but she is going to take care of your needs like she would her own. I read a complaint about her and that really upset me because I know what kind of care her patients receive. The Best. I'n not just saying this because I worked with her. She is very good at what she does and it would be someones misfortune if they did not trust her with their breast health. You are not a number in her office. Her patients were more like family. Dr. Dial and her staff have stayed passed 7:00pm on numerous nights to take care of her patients. I do not believe that she would tell someone to take chemo or radiation if it was not necessary. I know that we are not all perfect, but before we spread things like that around you need to make sure of the facts. Chemo is based on different factors...Dr. Dial does not give patients chemo or radiation. She sends them to an oncologist that decides if they will have chemo or not. The patient has the final say so.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christina L Dial is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flowood, MS.