Dr. Christina Dinicola Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Christina Dinicola?

Asks Questions but Doesn't Listen to Answers

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

Dr. DiNicola asked my daughter about 4 symptoms of asthma. My daughter answered no to all 4 questions about asthma. Then Dr. DiNicola stated that she needs to see an allergist before she can play sports. Come on - I am her mother and her father and I have never seen any evidence of difficulty with breathing, let alone wheezing, coughing, shortness of breath, or chest pain. My daughter has none of these symptoms. Dr. DiNicola ordered a chest x-ray, EKG, and an allergist evaluation. - with no symptoms of anything wrong. No wonder our country is in financial ruin. We need to keep all of the doctors employed.

A Rare Gem of a Doctor

Posted on January 31st, 2012

Dr. DiNicola is a thorough and caring doctor. She has gone above and beyond for both of my children, following up off hours, and never making me feel like an imposition. Her diagnoses have been accurate and the kids absolutely love her. I am saddened that she is no longer with South Philadelphia Pediatrics as she was a real asset to the practice.

Asthma