Dr. Christina Endress Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christina Endress?

When Things Go Wrong, This Doctor Provides Complete, Competent Care

Posted on June 30th, 2017

I'm not Much for seeing the doctor. I especially don't like the idea of surgery. When things went very wrong for me because of a lawn mower accident, Dr. Christina Endress exceeded all of my expectations, from start to finish. It wasn't just one thing - it was the whole experience. From the short wait times, to the expert level of care and the careful explanations, Dr. Endress and her staff did an excellent job at making me feel better - a tough task since i was very worried about my outcome. My hand is on the Mend, and I am far less worried. One of the biggest things that has eased my concerns has been my access to the Hand therapist that Dr. Endress sent me too. I was sent directly from Dr. Endress's office, across the parking lot to "Comprehensive Hand and Rehabilitation" to have a brace made for my injury. Not only did they do a great job with wound care, they listened to what i needed, and made me a brace the protected my injured area so I could still do limited work without doing damage. I also was able to walk in when i was concerened about my dressing, and they took care of it right away. Thank you again Dr. Endress for sending me to a place of that Quality. Thank you Dr. Endress for all of your great work.

An excellent surgeon and person

Posted on April 30th, 2017

Dr Endress operated on my broken wrist in the Beaumont e.r. I was nervous as to what kind of surgeon I would get, but I could not have hand-picked a better doctor. She has a comforting smiling personality which certainly helped me relax with all the pain. I would strongly recommend her to anyone needing wrist or hand surgery.

Patient

Posted on September 1st, 2016

She performed surgery on my badly damaged and did an excellent job. She very confident, knowledgable and caring.

Posted on October 13th, 2017