Dr. Christina Faulkner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christina Faulkner?

Posted on April 20th, 2016

It was 2 min talk. But was waiting fo2 month

Posted on November 14th, 2015

Dr. Faulkner is an absolute blessing to the gyno world. I have never been more pleased with a physician in any field. She truly listened to all my concerns and was very compassionate. I have since recommended friends and family to her and 5 people have gone and absolutely loved her as well! I can't imagine a better experience at the doctor's office than with Dr. Faulkner.

Posted on April 16th, 2015

Professional and very compassionate.

Posted on January 27th, 2014

During my two pregnancy I've seen 3 different doctors. To be honest i'm not a doctor person; just in general I've never really liked doctors for multiply reasons. However, Dr Faulkner was absolutely amazing; I truly liked her. She always listened to my concerns with true interest and did her best to take those concerns away. I'm O negative blood which means I need to have a shot during pregnancies incase of mixture of our bloods. I'm not one to do shots and during my first pregnancy I refused it due to the high levels of mercury in the shot. Between visits she actually did research and printed off her findings to show me that the shots they carry no longer have mercury in them. she let me know she was not forcing the shot on but the information she gave me allowed me to feel better about taking the shot and decide if its something I wanted to do or not. I usually had to take my 5 year old son with me and her staff was amazing with him; during physical checkups they took him to the nurses station no questions asked to allow me the privacy need. I unfortunately had to move but if I could take her with me I would in a heartbeat. Never have I known a better doctor.

Posted on August 1st, 2011

Dr. Faulkner is awesome. She is someone that i would recommend. During my last appointment before i delivered my first child i explained to her everything that i was feeling and my fear. I told her how i didn't want to be in much pain and she promised to make my delivery as painless as possible and told me i would be in good hands that i have nothing to worry about. When it came time to deliver my baby she did exactly what she promised. She is caring and a doctor who keeps her word. She's also a very good listener. :)

Posted on February 21st, 2011

She was very knowledgeable. I explained to her how I prefer holistic medicine when possible. Also that previous doctors had a fear of me having a large child and my fear of a c-section. Since Newman wouldn't let her induce me early we induced as soon as possible and did have a few complications that almost led to emergency c-section. She was able to overcome the situation though and I am greatful to it.

Prompt, Opinionated, Strong, Friendly

Posted on January 10th, 2011

Dr. Faulkner was awesome. She listened to my lengthy description of symptoms. She also addressed all the concerns my husband and I raised and I could not be happier. She listened -when I told her no- about certain procedures and she also explained -when she told me no- about procedures I was interested in. I definitely hope she stays around for a long time!!!

Posted on November 19th, 2010

A really good doctor. She actually listens.

Posted on August 24th, 2010

Dr. Faulkner listened! This is a rare find in a doctor. I would highly recommend this doctor.

Posted on March 10th, 2010

Dr. Faulkner is an excellent physician. Very good bedside manner. Post surgery pain control is an improvement opportunity for her. I highly recommend her.

Posted on September 18th, 2017