Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christina Goldstein-Charbonneau has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 12
I loved Dr G-C. She is professional, enormously compassionate..I cannot say a bad word about her. The office staff is RUDE, unprofessional.. They accept ONLY cash unless you have a "Cadillac" insurance plan. They sent me out to an ATM to get cash when I arrived for my appointment, even though the previous year I had always, and PROMPTLY, paid by check. I wrote a note to Dr G-C about this terrible treatment and the rudeness of her staff, but she did not bother to respond to me.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2010, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2014, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Christina Goldstein-Charbonneau accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAll Womens Medical Center, 2500 Canyon Rd, Bullhead City, AZ
Dr. Christina Goldstein-Charbonneau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bullhead City, AZ.