3.2

Have you seen Dr. Christina Goldstein-Charbonneau?

Very unprofessional and rude you wait about two hours to be seen and she spends five minutes with the patient..She has to be the worst physician..I’ve ever been seen by..Her staff is about as rude as she is never again ..

I cancelled the apt after waiting 45 minutes, I was told it could take 2 to 3 HOURS to wait to see the doctor.

Good doc, RUDE staff

I loved Dr G-C. She is professional, enormously compassionate..I cannot say a bad word about her. The office staff is RUDE, unprofessional.. They accept ONLY cash unless you have a "Cadillac" insurance plan. They sent me out to an ATM to get cash when I arrived for my appointment, even though the previous year I had always, and PROMPTLY, paid by check. I wrote a note to Dr G-C about this terrible treatment and the rudeness of her staff, but she did not bother to respond to me.

Great Doctor!

She takes the time to explain everything that is needed and is always personable. She is a Dr. that truly cares about your well being and makes you fell like you are the only patient she has :). I would recommend this Dr to anyone!

The most wonderful doctor I have ever been to. She is truly a gem. She cares so much and you truly feel it. Her staff leaves a little to be desired as they are a little unorganized and don't get back to you as promised but don't let that stop you from seeing her. You won't regret it!

Dr. Christina Goldstein-Charbonneau is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bullhead City, AZ.

Dr. Christina Goldstein-Charbonneau Is this you?