Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christina A Kabbash has the following 2 specialties
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Christina A Kabbash has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 47
I had ankle reconstruction surgery 9 months ago and I am in more pain now than before. I now have a limp that I didn't have before. I have never seen the doctor since the surgery, only the PA. I wanted to see the doctor so I called and was told that her practice is closed and she moved to Fl. I did not receive a letter stating that she was leaving nor did I receive a recommendation for another ankle doctor. I am so sorry I had this surgery. I may be crippled for life now.
I was battling with tibial tedinitis in my left foot for about a year and a half. Eighty rounds of physical therapy and a special boot made for my foot did not cure the problem. Dr. Kabbash was recommended to me and I went to her for a second opinion. She discussed my options with me, which included surgery. So I opted for the surgery. My surgery was in April 2017. I am still healing as the type of surgery I had takes time to heal, but feel so much better! My scars are very minimal and frankly, I had very little pain. In fact, despite the amount of work I had done, I was more sore than in pain! I have had several follow-up appointments with Dr. Kabbash and her PA. She and her staff are warm, funny and very helpful! Dr. Kabbash and her staff are true professionals!!!
I was very disappointed that after waiting 6 weeks for an appointment for a consultation specifically with the doctor, the PA came in the room, asked me some questions, left the room and came back to tell me the doctor couldn't help me, even though the doctor had not seen me. In fact, Dr. Kabbash didn't even has the courteous to come into the room and speak with me. Never had that happen before. Very poor way to run a practice.
I fractured my ankle on November 20th and was very fortunate to be recommended to this Team. Marci Cookson got me literally back on my feet. She recommended physical therapy which has been phenomenal. From the minute you walk in the door, you are greeted by a fabulous and friendly staff. I never waited a minute. The doctors and PA' s are without question..the best. My ankle is almost at 100% and I would highly recommend this Team.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
17 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Christina A Kabbash accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGreater Hartford Orthopedic Group, 1000 Asylum Ave Ste 2126, Hartford, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christina A Kabbash in this video.
Dr. Christina A Kabbash is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.