Dr. Christina A Kabbash Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christina A Kabbash?

Unfortunate

I had ankle reconstruction surgery 9 months ago and I am in more pain now than before. I now have a limp that I didn't have before. I have never seen the doctor since the surgery, only the PA. I wanted to see the doctor so I called and was told that her practice is closed and she moved to Fl. I did not receive a letter stating that she was leaving nor did I receive a recommendation for another ankle doctor. I am so sorry I had this surgery. I may be crippled for life now.

Excellent care from Dr. Kabbash

I was battling with tibial tedinitis in my left foot for about a year and a half. Eighty rounds of physical therapy and a special boot made for my foot did not cure the problem. Dr. Kabbash was recommended to me and I went to her for a second opinion. She discussed my options with me, which included surgery. So I opted for the surgery. My surgery was in April 2017. I am still healing as the type of surgery I had takes time to heal, but feel so much better! My scars are very minimal and frankly, I had very little pain. In fact, despite the amount of work I had done, I was more sore than in pain! I have had several follow-up appointments with Dr. Kabbash and her PA. She and her staff are warm, funny and very helpful! Dr. Kabbash and her staff are true professionals!!!

Amazing doctor

Dr. Kabbash is a great doctor! She was very thorough and attentive with me and I would recommend her to everyone.

I was very disappointed that after waiting 6 weeks for an appointment for a consultation specifically with the doctor, the PA came in the room, asked me some questions, left the room and came back to tell me the doctor couldn't help me, even though the doctor had not seen me. In fact, Dr. Kabbash didn't even has the courteous to come into the room and speak with me. Never had that happen before. Very poor way to run a practice.

Marci Cookson

I fractured my ankle on November 20th and was very fortunate to be recommended to this Team. Marci Cookson got me literally back on my feet. She recommended physical therapy which has been phenomenal. From the minute you walk in the door, you are greeted by a fabulous and friendly staff. I never waited a minute. The doctors and PA' s are without question..the best. My ankle is almost at 100% and I would highly recommend this Team.

I've had left ankle/feet pain for nearly 24 years. Dr. Kabbash reconstructed my left ankle/foot and relieved my pain. I've been waiting for a doctor who could perform this type of operation. I still cannot believe she was able to resolve this problem. It's a miracle. The wait for her is worth it.

she is knowledgible but you will WAIT

great dr. heel operation 4 years ago

Exemplary

Dr. Kabbash, I can't thank you enough for the blessings that I have received. I can move my ankle after 13 years due to the successful tendon surgery.

Skilled, compassionate care and great outcome

I saw Dr. Kabbash over six years for a progressively debilitating ankle problem. She was always attentive and thorough, and tried conservative approaches until we agreed that surgery was required. I had a triple ankle fusion with bone graft last year, a complex and difficult procedure. Dr. Kabbash explained everything thoroughly, saw me pre and post-op, and did an overall wonderful job. For the first time in years, I am able to walk and exercise pain-free. Dr. Kabbash and her PA, Marci Cookson, are incredibly skilled and are an asset to our community.

Great Advice

The second opinion I received put me at ease as to my decision on what to do next. I appreciated the caring and pleasant staff and have had a good experience overall. Thanks to all of you especially Dr. Kabbash.