Dr. Christina Y Kim Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Christina Y Kim?

Awesomeness

There are physicians, who love medicine and people, she is one. She is intelligent and hears what the patient is NOT saying. She has an uncanny aptitude to using the laptop(as an Electronic Medical Device) and talking to me, my son and wife, on different occasion. She navigates both skills seamlessly. She process a very special gift of expression; her facial expressions are very communicative. When she makes a point, the patient gets it and buys-in. She is well educated and trained, the fact that she did not go straight to Med School after undergraduate is a plus for her,badge has real life smarts. I will strongly recommend, if you want an old-time physician who is relatively young and mature.

Excellent Doctor all around!

Dr. Kim is a true professional who clearly loves what she does. Twice now she has seen my 5-year old for a same-day appointment. Once, she diagnosed a strep throat and the other time, cared for infected spider bites. Dr. Kim seems particularly good with children, and explained things to me in a way I could easily understand them and was very reassuring. She almost makes going to the doctor fun...almost!

Dr. Kim is awesome! I was able to see her within 30 minutes of my call to her office. She examined my 4-year old, who had been running a high fever for several days. Dr. Kim clearly loves children and was so comforting and reassuring to us both. This was the first time we had met Dr. Kim, and also the first time ever my daughter said "Going to the doctor is fun!"

Dr. Christina Y Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, CT.