Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christina M Kwasnica has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Cerebral Palsy
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Muscle Spasticity
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
- Spinal Cord Injuries
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Dr. Kwasnica is the worst Doctor in town. Let's start by stating that a Physiatrist doesn't do anything. I've never heard of that. It's not like she's saving lives (I.e. surgeon, cardiologist). I've met her a couple of times and she let's her emotions get the best of her in her line of profession. Since I've last seen her she's had so many office staff leave in the last 3 to 4 years. Her office retention rate speaks poorly about her. I would not recommend her to anyone!
I saw Dr. Kwasnica both as an inpatient (St. Josephâs Barrowâs Neurological Center) and outpatient after an accident with a severe brain injury in 2010. As an in-patient, she checked on me personally daily for the entire four weeks I was in neurorehab. Even though her visits were often early (6:00am) she was always friendly, helpful with answering questions, and reassuring. More importantly she directs a very talented team of speech, occupational and physical therapists, as well as one awesome nurse practitioner Iâll mention by name, Suzanne Kelley. I credit Dr. Kwasnica and her team in my recovery from a severe, life threatening traumatic brain injury. I went from a patient who couldnât solve simple flashcard addition problems to being assessed as âsuperiorâ in math skills in a neuropsychological evaluation two months later. Largely due to the efforts of Dr. Kwasnica and her team I was able to return to work six months after a life threatening injury. Unlike other reviewers I never had a long wait or any other service issues with her or her staff.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
23 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Mcgaw Medical Center
Dr. Christina M Kwasnica accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsValley Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation PC, 222 W Thomas Rd Ste 212, Phoenix, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christina M Kwasnica in this video.
Dr. Christina M Kwasnica is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.