Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christina M Labella has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Christina M Labella has the following 15 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Urinary Incontinence
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
Dr. Christina M Labella is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
She provided no support in my second opinions with expert experience in cancer, other than to say she spent 3 hours reviewing my recent reports ( done at UPMC). She is in support of full hysterectomy; "why come back 2 years from now and have to have another surgery". She provides no knowledge on bioidentical hormone replacement. I understand possibly she is pain medicine trained, but had no concern for pain, but to suggest that I am possibly depressed, and perhaps it's pseudo. Interestingly, no one in the UPMC system in so much as inferred such, but suggested a next step in diagnosing, and wanted me followed for cancer or for diagnostic tx, I don't think she thoroughly read my reports, but was instead overwhelmed that there were so many test done at their recommendation.
One of the most inconsiderate physicians that I have ever dealt with. I do not plan on returning.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1991
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Christina M Labella accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWestern Pennsylvania Ob/Gyn Associates, 147 Towne Square Way, Pittsburgh, PA
Dr. Christina M Labella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.