Dr. Christina L Lane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christina L Lane?

Dr. Lane is Amazing!!

My kids and I love Dr. Lane. She is so awesome. We see her twice a year and if you see her out and about she remembers you and your child's problem or just asks about hem. She has an amazing staff and they are always very prompt. Also she is a Christian!!! Faith is very important and I love that!!

Love Dr.Lane!

Dr. Lane is definitely a character! My son was born with some health problems and she has been very good at diagnosing, treating, and being very honest through the entire process. Above all else though, she has a very strong faith in God and does not have a problem showing that. I love it! She prayed with us in the hospital - knows our whole family by name - and even allows us to call her ANY time of day to ask questions or get reassurance over even the smallest of issues. She love kids, loves people, and understands what it is like to be a brand new parent.

WORST DOCTOR..PLEASE do not take your child!!!!!

This was by far the worst experience I have EVER had with a Doctor . The office staff was VERY RUDE and I believe the Doctor herself is probably ADD. She was very much unfouced on my child, in-fact I think she might have made eye contact once. However, I thought maybe she was just having an off day, so I would continue to take my child there. I had an urgent matter in which I called for help and guidance; I was hung up on by her staff, after being told "its not like your child's going to DIE ( I was just a concerned parent, who's child had started a new prescription) I tried to contact the DR. to inform her of my issue and how I was treated. I tried by phone, e-mail as well as a written letter...with NO REPONSE...I find this to be highly unprofessional. PLEASE if you have a child with any kind of special needs..DO NOT take them to Dr.Lane!!

Great Office....

Dr. Lane is a great doctor. Very easy to get appointment . Office staff is Great and Very Friendly.. Dr. Lane and her staff has always went above and beyond for my boys...

Dr. Christina L Lane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Albany, IN.