- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christina A Johnston DO
Dr. Christina A Johnston, DO is a doctor primarily located in Holland, MI. They have 11 years of experience. Their specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Johnston is affiliated with Holland Hospital. They speak English.
Dr. Christina A Johnston has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Christina A Johnston has the following 8 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
11 Years Experience
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Christina A Johnston Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Christina A Johnston
Dr. Johnston graduated from the Michigan State University College of Human Medicine in 2008. Dr. Johnston works in Holland, MI and 1 other location and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Johnston is affiliated with Holland Hospital.