Dr. Christina L Mikesell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christina L Mikesell?

Parent

Dr. Mikesell has taught me so much over the last three years. My daughter is very complex medically speaking. With the tools that she put in place, we have been able to work through some very serious illnesses that I fear would have otherwise had tragic results. Dr, Mikesell set us up with treatments at home that have allowed me to care for her at home rather than taking her to the hospital. It is life changing and we can never thank her enough.

I have such a hard time believing that Dr. Mikesell has only two years of experience. She saw my daughter at the Respiratory care clinic after five months of non-stop illnesses. Within a week my daughter was finally well again. Her insights and focused plan made all the difference in the world. Plus the action plan she designed for my daughter I am sure kept the recent bug she got from school from becoming pneumonia. I am so indebted to her.

Type 2 Diabetes