Dr. Christina M Moellering Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Christina M Moellering?

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE AFTER 7 YEARS

After seeing my children since birth, and for the last 7 years, my youngest son's insurance did not update properly and resulting in charges being paid, unpaid, paid, and unpaid yet again. When the staff brought this to my attention, I politely asked them to refile the claims as the insurance issues had been resolved. Not two weeks later I receive two letters in the mail stating that not one, but BOTH of my children will no longer be seen due to our "inability to pay for services" Which is an absolute joke. So, because of the issues I had with insurance, which I communicated to them, they are refusing to see either children until the debt is paid. The "debt" being a claim that insurance is responsible for paying. The real kicker, here, is that over the last 7 years they have received THOUSANDS of dollars from my family in payments, and they are refusing my children over less than 800 dollars. After speaking with insurance the claim WILL be paid, but I refuse to continue seeing an office that dismisses children over less than a thousand dollars. Not to mention, in my multiple attempts to resolve this, every member of staff that I encountered was rude and insulting to my situation and intelligence. Every time I called and explained every piece of the situation it's like they had no idea what I was talking about - DO YOU KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO RESOLVE AN ISSUE WHEN YOUR STAFF CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY SOMETHING IS HAPPENING?? They're the professionals, and I'm doing my best to piece your lingo and random bull together, documenting every conversation, and your staff blatantly LIES to me over the phone, saying I was told one thing or another, when I can assure you that I was not. Overall I am disgusted, disappointed, and completely unsatisfied. I don't recommend anyone see an office that has this much disregard for children and families.

Bully. Pro-vaccine to the extreme.

Dr. Moellering has been our pediatrician since my son was born, he's now 15 months old. We have gotten behind on the recommended vaccination schedule ...

Terrilble! Unethical! Choose Another.

Dr. Christina Moellering is a terrible physician -- She is very PRO-VACCINE, to an unethical degree. Dr. Christina Moellering will pressure, BULLY, and even fire patients who do not stay on the recommended vaccine schedule. I am by no means an anti-vaxxer; however, my 15 month old son fell behind on the vaccination schedule due to illness. When I refused to give my son the vaccinations to bring him current (8-9 vaccinations, at once), Dr. Moellering became very agitated, and even after I said I was uncomfortable with the conversation and her pressuring me to vaccinate, she continued to verbally attack me and my parenting. I left her office in tears. Needless to say, I will find another physician to care for my child. Save yourself the heartache and choose another pediatrician.

Dr. Christina M Moellering is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MO.