Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christina M Mota Martinez has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Christina M Mota Martinez has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 2
I saw Christina and was very unhappy with my appointment, she seemed rude and did not seem to understand basics of nutrition and medicine. I felt she had a very limited view of medicine, and was not able to help me achieve optimal wellness. I would NOTrecommend her to anyone and I will absolutely NOT be going back to see her.
26 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1992
Sutter Medical Center
Dr. Christina M Mota Martinez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Locations & DirectionsMontery Peninsula Pediatric, 2 Upper Ragsdale Dr Ste B210, Monterey, CA
Dr. Christina M Mota Martinez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monterey, CA.