Dr. Christina L Pinkerton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christina L Pinkerton?

Always talks politics instead of medicine. Owe her practice a dollar and they dismiss you after 25 years.

First appt and instantly liked her

Dr Pinkerton has lost her bedside manner among other things

I had been a patient for as many yrs as she was a Dr. She used to be wonderful and would listen and take her time,this is no longer the case,You can't get the office staff to call you back either and when you finally get to see Dr Pinkerton,She is rushed and no longer listens,I've had 3 issues to deal with lately,I was even in her exam rm 10 mins early so there was no reason to be rushed yet she told me "I'm not sure if i can get to all 3 of your issues but i'll get to what i can" I have some serious health issues and when i spoke my mind about the difference in her care,1 week later i got a letter telling me she was terminating our patient Dr relationship,Most of our visits of late have been about HER,She wanted to tell me all her problems,telling me how her husband won't keep a job,telling me how i should and should not vote,the list is long but i will no longer recommend her as a Dr,I referred several family members and a friend to her,they have seen her decline as well,They will no longer see her either,It's sad,she USED to be a good Dr. but i wouldn't send my Dog to her at this point :(

Plant Manager

The reason I care so much for Dr. Pinkerton is she takes the time and sits down with you and talks to you like a friend and is very down to earth. I feel free to talk to her about anything.She gets upset when you miss appointments, but only because she cares. She is very complete is her physicals. There is some things I don't like done, but you will do it or she will get on you like a parent. Overall ,I would recommend Dr. Pinkerton to anyone. You will feel a lot better about yourself after your visit, I PROMISE.

Dr Pinkerton Best Family Doctor

Highly recommend Dr Pinkerton. I have been going there for many years. Dr Pinkerton has seen me through tuff times showing compassion at the same time professional services. She really listens and with her many years of skills in ER as well as Family Dr, she knows what to do and if not, then researches to make her diagnoses. All staff is pleasant and very clean environment. Easy to get appointment. She is a sticker at yearly checkup before writing refills but that is for my own good health. I highly recommend.

She said she didn't have time for me---and I told her I was loosing my ability to work my job and she said "I DON'T CARE"No compassion and no empathy--does not need to be a doctor in my opinion--I should have reported to the Medical licensing agency.

I LOVE MY DOCTOR

I WOULDNT NOT REGRET BEING ONE OF HER PATIENTS.

Dr. Christina L Pinkerton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.