Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cristina Tita
Dr. Cristina Tita, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tita is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus, St Mary's of Michigan (IDN) and University Of Michigan Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Cristina Tita has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Diseases
- Organ Transplantation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Heart Transplantation
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Disease
- Unstable Angina
- Liver Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Heart Attack
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- High Cholesterol
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Tita is beyond amazing as a heart doctor. She is so nice and kind and knows exactly what to do for my father whose had heart disease for 18 years. She really is passionate and caring about her job and really pushes for the best of all her patients! She is amazinnng!!! Best doctor I've EVER met by far! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone with heart failure. She will take GREAT care of you, guaranteed!
Doctor Tita is a wonderful physician. She is very qualified,kind and spends the time it takes to explain her findings to both myself and my family. I highly recommend her.She and her nurses Peggy and Diane work very well together. I have had concerns and had received answers to my questions in a very prompt manner.
Dr. Tita is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Carol Davila University Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Cristina Tita accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHenry Ford Hospital, 2799 W Grand Blvd, Detroit, MI
Dr. Cristina Tita is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.