2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Christina I Zachar?

Dirty Doctor

Beware of this Doctor. I have seen her for over a year and have had vseveral problems with her. She seems more interested in having me as a patient to observe the side effects of medications on me (Sorry, I am not a lab rat!) And instead of finding the root cause of my mental and physical health woes, she prescribed me 90mg of adderal (stimulant) and kolonopin (benzodiazopine) at the same time. She also lied in my medical chart stating that I abused my adderal (she refused to allow me to prove to her that I was, in-fact, NOT abusing any medications-which is fine because it turned out to be a blessing is disguise!) She has also lied on ATO petions to keep me as her patient longer. Thankfully, it is my legal right to stop services with her and find a doctor who is more interested in keeping me stable and functioning rather than one who is interested in researching side effects from medications that are having negative side effects on me. The best way to describe this woman is "The Dr. Davis of psychiatry". Thankfully, I friends and family who care about me and even a pshyciatrist from the past who agrees that I should have never been prescribed stimulants because they were making me manic, let alone along side with benzos. I had expressed to her that I didn't like her and wanted a new psychiatrist. Almost imediately afterwards, she started to act like we were in an intimate relationship and that I had broken up with her and I SWEAR ON MY CHILDREN, she extended my ATO so I would HAVE to continue treatment with her on 2 seperate occasions. (I know this is laughable but one thing about humor is that anything funny is usually often mostly true-so keep that in mind). Thankfully, I have an EXCELLENT lawyer for my my mental health ATO and he was able to explain to me my rights as a patient and I am setting up an appointment with a new psychiatrist today! I am definately not a vengeful person and I anytime I leave reveiws they are 110% accturate based on my own personal expierences and perception. I hope this helps other people in making a better choice in their journey to be stable, healthy and happy. May whomever reads this have a blessed day.

ADHD

Dr. Christina I Zachar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jackson, MI.