Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Christine A Green
Christine A Green is a Doctor primarily located in Savannah, GA, with other offices in Savannah, GA and Savannah, GA . Her specialties include Cytopathology and Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology. She speaks English.
Christine A Green has 3 locations
5353 Reynolds St
Savannah, GA 31405
11705 Mercy Blvd
Savannah, GA 31419
5353 Reynolds St Fl 1
Savannah, GA 31405
Christine A Green has the following 2 specialties
Similar to what pathologists do, cytopathologists analyze specimens in a lab to help your doctor diagnose your condition. However, cytopathologists primarily analyze cells from tissues, tumors and lesions in order to detect disease, whereas pathologists primarily focus on bodily fluid samples.
The most common example of this is pap smears, which cytopathologists use to detect and study the precursors to cervical cancer in women. Additionally, they help oncologists detect blood cancers and blood disorders. You can think of all pathologists as a type of lab consultant for doctors. You consult with your doctor and then he or she often consults with a pathologist who uses lab testing to confirm what they suspect your condition might be.
- Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
Christine A Green is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
- Usc Med. School
Christine A Green Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Christine A Green's office for more information.
5353 Reynolds St Savannah, GA 31405
11705 Mercy Blvd Savannah, GA 31419
5353 Reynolds St Fl 1 Savannah, GA 31405
Locations & Directions
Christine A Green is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Savannah, GA.