Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine M Almon
Dr. Christine M Almon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Christine M Almon has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Christine M Almon has the following 1 expertise
31 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1987
University Of California At San Diego
Dr. Christine M Almon accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
More about Dr. Christine M Almon
A board certified anesthesiologist, Dr. Christine Almon has served as a volunteer physician (anesthesia) at Interface Mission in La Piedad, Mexico. Dr. Almon is also a member of several professional societies including the American Medical Association, the American Society of Anesthesiologists, the California Society of Anesthesiologists and the Society for Pediatric Anesthesia. She enjoys marathon running, bicycling and gourmet cooking.
Locations & DirectionsPEDIATRIC ANESTHESIA ASSOCIATES MEDICAL GROUP, 6235 N Fresno St Ste 103, Fresno, CA
Dr. Christine M Almon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fresno, CA.