Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine Anderegg MD
Dr. Christine Anderegg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ogden, UT, with another office in Salt Lake City, UT. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Anderegg is affiliated with Davis Hospital And Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine Anderegg has 2 locations
5475 S 500 E
Ogden, UT 84405
Book Online Now
Dr. Christine Anderegg has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Christine Anderegg has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Anderegg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Christine Anderegg Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Christine Anderegg's office for more information.
5475 S 500 E Ogden, UT 84405
333 N 300 W Salt Lake City, UT : (801) 463-7415
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christine Anderegg, MD - Emergency Medicine in Ogden, UT, in this video.
Dr. Christine Anderegg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ogden, UT.