Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine L Anderson
Dr. Christine L Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oak Lawn, IL. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Advocate Christ Medical Center. Dr. Anderson has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine L Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Christine L Anderson has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
Dr. Christine L Anderson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Christine L Anderson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
She was very kind in person, but her answers to my questions were very scripted and not individualized. When I was there last, the ultrasound tech had just retired and after asking many times they refused to send me out to get a first trimester ultrasound. With a history of miscarriages, she also refused to write me a prescription for progesterone. Unfortunately, I had a blighted ovum and did not find out until my optional screening at 12 weeks. Doctor never followed up personally even after telling me in person that she would. They just have a nurse call. I think this practice would be fine if you do not have any issues. I will not be going back to any of the doctors in this practice.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Dr. Christine L Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSouthwest Ob/Gyn, 4225 W 95th St, Oak Lawn, IL
Dr. Christine L Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Lawn, IL.