Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine L Andrews
Dr. Christine L Andrews, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with another office in Pittsburgh, PA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Family Medicine. Dr. Andrews is affiliated with Upmc Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Andrews has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Christine L Andrews has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Christine L Andrews has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Christine L Andrews is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 10
Worst Primary Care Physician I have encountered in my life
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christine L Andrews - Posted on July 21st, 2014
The doctor in question wasn't able to diagnose a simple condition with numerous tests. Other doctors diagnosed this condition by a physical examination in a matter of minutes. It also seems that she is not really interested in the well-being of her patients and wants to pawn off patients to specialists due to her inability to make diagnosis of simple, easy-to-diagnose diseases. I have been in extreme discomfort and pain due to an allergy for more than three weeks due to her incompetence. She prescribed a medicine that was apparently not FDA approved for my condition, which speaks to the fact that she does not do her research or keep herself updated very well.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Andrews is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Umass Memorial Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christine L Andrews, MD - Family Medicine in Pittsburgh, PA, in this video.
Dr. Christine L Andrews is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.