Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine S Arnold
Dr. Christine S Arnold, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mitchell, SD. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Christine S Arnold has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Christine S Arnold has the following 7 expertise
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Christine S Arnold is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christine S Arnold - Posted on August 4th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christine S Arnold - Posted on June 7th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christine S Arnold - Posted on December 21st, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christine S Arnold - Posted on April 8th, 2013
Dr. Arnold is the best. She explains everything to me so that I can understand and has totally gone out of her way to help me and my family. Dr. A has been able to diagnosed my child when other local docs got it wrong. As for her being racist... PLEASE, meet with her once and you'll see what I mean, sounds like some ones a "HATER".
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christine S Arnold - Posted on May 12th, 2010
18 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Austin Medical Education Program - Seton Health
Dr. Christine S Arnold Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSANFORD HEALTH MITCHELL, 2100 Highland Way Ste K, Mitchell, SD
Dr. Christine S Arnold is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mitchell, SD.