Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine L Assia
Dr. Christine L Assia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Plata, MD, with another office in Washington, DC. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Assia is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine L Assia has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Christine L Assia has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Christine L Assia has the following 3 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christine L Assia - Posted on November 15th, 2011
Dr. Assia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Christine L Assia Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Christine L Assia's office for more information.
701 Charles St La Plata, MD : (301) 609-4000
700 2nd St NE Washington, DC : (202) 346-3000
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christine L Assia, MD - Emergency Medicine in La Plata, MD, in this video.
Dr. Christine L Assia is similar to the following 4 Doctors near La Plata, MD.