Dr. Christine M Asuncion-Tapalla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine M Asuncion-Tapalla?

Changing pediatrician's after taking my kids there for so long. It's so disappointing but they got too over full. You can't get an appointment sooner than a week and when you go, the waiting time is more than an hour. Plus they had to wait for me to take my son back a few times to get him the test's he needed, they could've found out he's real diagnosis if they had done their job right the first time.

Wonderful Pediatrician

Dr. Christine Asuncion is very professional, and caring. My children love going to their appointments and look forward to it too. There is barely any wait time and her staff are great too! I am very happy with this pediatrician and will recommend her to my friends, family and coworkers alike!

Dr. Christine Asuncion- An Excellent Pediatrician

I am a mother of two and have had encountered several pediatricians thru the years and have had good doctors for my kids. However, Dr. Christine Asuncion is the best doctor I have ever had for my kids. Not only was she very friendly and professional, but extremely thorough and passionate with her patients! I would recommend her to all my friends and relatives as their pediatrician. She's wonderful in every sense!

Best Pediatrician Ever

I just brought my daughter in as a new patient last week and she is wonderful. she was very thorough. Great bedside manner and we did not feel rushed. Considering that there was a high volume of patients in the waiting room, there was barely any wait. We were not used to that because UCDavis always had us waiting. I'm very pleased with my kids Dr.