Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine M Avakoff
Dr. Christine M Avakoff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lafayette, CA, with another office in Oakland, CA. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine M Avakoff has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Christine M Avakoff has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Christine M Avakoff has the following 12 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Christine M Avakoff is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
42 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Christine M Avakoff Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Christine M Avakoff's office for more information.
3511 School St Ste A Lafayette, CA : (925) 283-4820
3300 Webster St Ste 509 Oakland, CA : (510) 452-2833
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christine M Avakoff is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lafayette, CA.