- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christine M Bender has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Christine M Bender has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Christine M Bender Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Christine M Bender
Hendricks Regional Health Medical Group pediatricians share a family-centered philosophy that children are healthier when they are a part of a healthy family. Dr. Bender partners with parents to ensure a lifetime of wellness and good health through education, prevention and treatment.Dr. Bender and her colleagues are on the medical staff at Hendricks Regional Health. The hospital features a dedicated pediatric unit, designed to offer a sense of comfort to young patients and their families. A family waiting area and built-in sleep accommodations enable parents to stay with their child 24 hours a day. Professional MembershipsAmerican Academy of Pediatrics