Dr. Christine Brandl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine Brandl?

She is the best!

I had her for my first 2 children and no matter the situstion she made me feel the most absolute comfortable in seeing her. I wouldn't have it any other way!

rude

i hate that just because you go see other obgyn they don't let you go back to see her. it seems selfish of the doctor to not want you to go see other doctor. After having my first baby and having cyst she never saw me after that then that means she doesn't keep track of her patients after she tells you she wants to see to keep an eye on it. I never got a call from her to see what she was gonna do about it, so how was i not gonna go see other doctor. SELFISH!!!!

Dr. Brandl is a wonderful doctor! She truly cares about her patients. I recommend her highly.

Dr does not care

Apparently a woman having serious hormonal changes is not a good enough reason for doctor Brandl to accept me as a patient . 3 year waiting thank you for caring doctor Brandl

DO NOT RECOMMEND

I have known Dr. Brandl since she was doing Brandemont and I have always liked her. She was always really cool and down to earth every time me and my mother would see her. My mom spent a lot of money at Brandemont and we were always satisfied. She has been my doctor since i was 20 years old and i never had any complaints. However, for what seems like a couple of years my mom and i could not get appointments because "she had too many patients" so we were forced to go elsewhere. I recently went to the ER due to major abdominal pains i was feeling for two weeks and they diagnosed them as large ovarian cysts and I needed to get them check out right away due to the size of them. I scheduled an appointment with the other doctor but was put on a wait list so i contacted Dr. Brandl's office and by sheer luck they gave me an appointment for a week later. I was thrilled. Today i received a call from their office to confirm my appointment and the rude receptionist asked me if i had a pap smear this year which i replied yes and told her it was with another doctor. She immediately told me that they would cancel my appointment because i am considered a transfer now and they will absolutely not see me ever again. I think this is very unprofessional and heartless of them. I told them that it was a very important matter and they could care less. I feel like they are going about the situation like this is high school and i joined the wrong clique. They should care more about their patients health instead of worrying about what other doctors they have seen. Shame on you and your staff Dr. Brandl. I do not recommend this office at all. I think its time for them to grow up and stop having a high scool mentality.

Rude staff

She is wonderful but is surrounded by a rude, untrained unprofessional staff that are totally supported by her and in this case, the customer is never right. The stars are for the doctor, not her staf f

Botched C-Section

Following the birth of my daughter this past Fall, this doctor did I feel, kind of a botch job on my C-section. I was sent home & started experiencing intense pain. She wrote it off as something else & was nicely "pushing" me out the door at her office telling me to go to the e.r. where they misdiagnosed me once again. My symptoms worsed & multiplied. Lo & behold, I ended up back in the e.r. w/thru the roof labs, she & another surgeon were called in & ended up doing pelvic surgery where I had a massive infection of my pelvic organs, & was nearly septic, thanks to her unprofessionalism & lack of skills. She in turn, shirked all responsiblity & kind of avoided me. She has great bedside manner but once you have a problem...she's done w/you. Since, I have learned of another friend that ended up in the e.r. following her delivery w/this dr. Bad experience & wouldn't recommend.

Excellent bedside manner!

Excellent Dr.

She is a wonderfull Dr she delivered my first daugter. and she was my dr with my second pregnecy i unfochantly lost that one and she was very simpethtic and feelt genuanly bad that she was out of town when it happened and was not abel to help me throug it. Im now pregnet for the 3rd time and she has been wonderfull. I recomend her to all my friends when they are looking for an OBGYN. i would never see another dr after finding her.

Dr. Brandl is AWESOME!!!

If anyone is looking to see an OBGYN, Dr Brandl is the best out there. You will not find anyone better than her. She is curtious, takes the time with each patient. She never hurries anyone out of her office. She loves her job, and it shows. She was my Dr for almost 6 years, till I had to move out of town, but I see her every time I am in El Paso. She has the best office staff. So If you are looking for a great OBGYN, Dr Christine Brandl is the one you wanna see. I would and have recomended her to so many people, and they all love her.