Dr. Christine M Agnello Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine M Agnello?

Happy Patient

I have been seeing Doctor Brown for several years. I have always been very satisfied with the medical attention I have received from her. She is very down to earth and really listens to you. She truly cares about her patients. Her staff are very friendly. I have recommended several people to her.

The best!

Dr (brown) Agnello and nurse Mary Alice are very through and care about their patients. Very happy with them both. And I'd suggest them to anyone in need of a great dr.

The Best!

I have been with Dr. Brown since she was a resident. I followed her to her practice when it started. I have recommended her and will continue to do so. In my opinion you can't find a better doctor anywhere. The ratings here are not even high enough for her. She's just awesome!!

I have been with Dr. Brown since she opened her practice in Erie. She has always told me my options and has given me voice in my care. She is knowledgeable, caring, and trustworthy. I would without a doubt recommend others to her. I have recommended many.

Excellent Care

I would most certainly recommend Dr. Christine Brown for a doctor and I have. My whole family goes there. We usually get appointments quick and the visit is quick. She is extremely nice, caring, and thorough! Interestingly enough, many people I know go to her. I was originally referred to her by a friend and have been eternally greatful since!!

Dr. Christine M Agnello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Erie, PA.