Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christine M Clay has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Blood Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Showing 5 of 16
Doctor Clay is just the best doctor I have had since I was diagnosed with cancer she answers all your questions and always makes you feel like she is not rushing you through your visit and she is funny ....I like her alot and would recommend this doctor to anyone who wants to be treated good by their doctor ...it is not easy to find a doctor like Doctor Clay I feel lucky she is my doctor .....
Dr Clay stalled treatment for over four weeks allowing the cancer to progress. This is after six years of bi-yearly screening in which no evidence of cancer was reported to the patient. Final diagnosis was stage four and the patient died. Money and covering your butt takes priority over patient welfare!
Dr Clay took the time to explain my condition personally to me, my family as they came in for visits, my primary care and my other specialists that needed to be spoken to. All this over the phone or in person, as well as dictation. She immediately called my primary and was quick to defend me and my health to anyone who thought differently. I am incredibly happy that Dr Clay is out there and is a great doctor if you have a serious medical condition.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
33 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Christine M Clay accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHematology Oncology Associates, 30 Medical Center Blvd Ste 206, Chester, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christine M Clay in this video.
Dr. Christine M Clay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chester, PA.