Dr. Christine M Clay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine M Clay?

Old family member of one of her patients.

My husband was her patient 25 years ago when she was a "fellow" at Kaiser Hospital with Dr Gowalla in Los Angeles. She was the most compassionate and caring Doctor I've had the pleasure meeting.

Best Oncologist

Doctor Clay is just the best doctor I have had since I was diagnosed with cancer she answers all your questions and always makes you feel like she is not rushing you through your visit and she is funny ....I like her alot and would recommend this doctor to anyone who wants to be treated good by their doctor ...it is not easy to find a doctor like Doctor Clay I feel lucky she is my doctor .....

Dr Clay stalled treatment for over four weeks allowing the cancer to progress. This is after six years of bi-yearly screening in which no evidence of cancer was reported to the patient. Final diagnosis was stage four and the patient died. Money and covering your butt takes priority over patient welfare!

Exceptional Doctor

Doctor Clay goes out of her way for her patients. She is willing to LISTEN.

Dr Clay took the time to explain my condition personally to me, my family as they came in for visits, my primary care and my other specialists that needed to be spoken to. All this over the phone or in person, as well as dictation. She immediately called my primary and was quick to defend me and my health to anyone who thought differently. I am incredibly happy that Dr Clay is out there and is a great doctor if you have a serious medical condition.

I just read the 3 previous ratings on Dr. Clay. All I can imagine is that the raters are themselves cold and snobby, which they accuse Dr. Clay of being. I find her warm and caring, as well as extremely competent. I do agree that it is a pain waiting to see her, but that is hardly her fault. She doesn't schedule her appointments.

beware

Dr. Clay has a know-it-all attitude!

best you can find

Dr. Clay has the most empathetic and straight foward manner. In this speciality, she many times must deliver a poor prognosis, but she is always professional, courteous and empathetic to her patients. She is wonderful, and I would never see anyone else. I trust her knowledge and advice.

Dr. Christine M Clay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chester, PA.