Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christine A Climie has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
Takes her time, makes you feel comfortable..nice!
I've been seeing Dr. Climie for the last two years. I've seen lots of doctors and have never felt comfortable with them. The first time Dr. Climie walked into the room and started talking to me I felt so comfortable with her. My first time seeing her I spent about a hour with her not once did she rush me. I've never been to the doctors and not been rushed I never am when I go there she will talk with me until I'm completely done. I've never had a problem waiting for her the longest I've waited was probably 30 mins and to me that isn't bad at all my last doctor I'd wait 2 hours at the least. I definately recommend her to anyone.
Dr. climie , is a wonderful doctor as far as her bedside manners personalities she is great ,the problem my family and all five members of my family go to her is that when we go to see her if it's our meds, that's ok we re-up our meds and then were out of there in no time.but if it's something that's really hurting or bothering us like for instant my knee hurt so bad it was swelled bad she didn't even touch it or anything and I ended up leaving out nothing done I swear to you and my daughter came in with the same problem we both have knee problems since then my knees have been replaced both of them now but my daughter came she didn't do anything to her she never touched her knee or nothing and it was filled with water she had to go to the hospital to have it drained and everything nine years I've been going there dr. Climie has never once ever touched any part of my body or my family's body either if something is hurting to where she needs to examine the area so I don't know what's up with that's all I got to say other than that yeah she's a great person to have over at your dinner table but I don't need that I need a doctor that's the first time ever in my life that I have a doctor and is never examined or touched the area of my body that was bothering me I'm sure she does this to everyone it's not just us someone needs to check into this thank you
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Climie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Christine A Climie accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOakwood Healthcare Center Southgate, 15777 Northline Rd, Southgate, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christine A Climie in this video.
Dr. Christine A Climie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southgate, MI.