3.2

Have you seen Dr. Christine M Cole?

rocky

she is sweet, but office is not happy nor customer centric....waited 45 min, told first appointment was late and ruined the morning...spent 5 min left me with my clothes off racing to another patient, found my own way out...Doctor should find a nicer partnership to belong too.

Dr Cole is awesome!

Christine Cole Mayo Clinic Dermatologist

She was unable to diagnose my condition. She called in 12 other Mayo clinic dermatologist to do so. She was sweet and caring but failed to produce medical answers. She did call several times, to follow up on me. She spent time answering questions on the phone. She returned my phone calls personally with in 20 minutes usually. She did misdiagnose my condition at one point sending me to another hospital believing my condition was life threatening. I suffered PTSD due to the lack of knowledge and information Cole and her staff provided. I had no insurance and 100% feel their care for me was poor due to that fact. I do not recommend Christine Cole for severe conditions, moderate acne issues, a boil maybe.

Dr. Christine M Cole is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.