The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine Comstock
Dr. Christine Comstock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Royal Oak, MI. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Comstock is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center and Troy 17 Years. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine Comstock has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Down Syndrome
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- Hot Flashes
- Placenta Accreta
- Pregnancy Complications
- Premature Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I really did not have to wait at all. A nice technician came to get me from the waiting room. She did a very thorough exam and then showed me my baby for awhile. Dr. Comstock came in to explain one unusual finding ( she does not come in on all exams) and was very clear and reassuring. Everything turned out well. I appreciated her calm sympathetic demeanor. My doctor says that although she is very famous she is very kind to patients. Would strongly recommend.
Dr. Comstock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Troy 17 Years
Royal Oak 26 Years
42 Years Experience
University of Chicago
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Christine Comstock accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3601 W 13 Mile Rd, Royal Oak, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christine Comstock in this video.
Dr. Christine Comstock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.