- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine Comstock MD
Dr. Christine Comstock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Royal Oak, MI. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Comstock is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center and Troy 17 Years. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Christine Comstock has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Christine Comstock has the following 10 expertise
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Down Syndrome
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- Hot Flashes
- Placenta Accreta
- Pregnancy Complications
- Premature Birth
Dr. Christine Comstock is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christine Comstock - Posted on September 15th, 2011
I really did not have to wait at all. A nice technician came to get me from the waiting room. She did a very thorough exam and then showed me my baby for awhile. Dr. Comstock came in to explain one unusual finding ( she does not come in on all exams) and was very clear and reassuring. Everything turned out well. I appreciated her calm sympathetic demeanor. My doctor says that although she is very famous she is very kind to patients. Would strongly recommend.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christine Comstock - Posted on February 11th, 2011
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Comstock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Troy 17 Years
Royal Oak 26 Years
42 Years Experience
University of Chicago
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Christine Comstock Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Christine Comstock's office for more information.
3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak, MI : (248) 551-5000
Locations & Directions3601 W 13 Mile Rd, Royal Oak, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christine Comstock, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Royal Oak, MI, in this video.
Dr. Christine Comstock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.