Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christina J Cote has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I first became her patient at RCRH after suffering several strokes. She was there every step of the way while I was in patient..and now 21 months after my strokes she is still there if we have any questions!!..She may take a while to get to you, but when she does she acts as if you are her ONLY patient!!!..Love her!
I was referred to Dr. Cote following spinal surgery after a botched injection that left me paralyzed from the waist down. She was professional and followed my rehab carefully. After 4 weeks in rehab I was able to ambulate with a walker thanks to the good care I was given in her ward. Follow-up care and changes in meds have been turned over to my family Dr., who is quite competent. I feel that I could see her anytime I had need of her expertise.
Dr. Cote was very professional and spent a great deal of time in the office with me. She spent a good hour working on my pains. she set up a return visit and sent me to a physical theropist. I had a long wait but when I got the attention I did I understand the wait. Her first time vissits she really gets to know you as a person.
Dr. Cote has the potential to become a good if not great physician. She has a good bedside manner and acts like she is listening.She will try you on the lowest dose of pain medication possible and tell you to call if your having any trouble or questions. I can not get in to see her before the next scheduled visit and it does not matter if the dosage works for you or not until the next visit, as that is all you get.Do NOT sign a pain contract with this Dr. without having the doctor herself present at the time of signing so she may answer any questions that you have and you can see her sign the papers herself as well. What her nurse says, and what is done are two different things.
17 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Christina J Cote accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRegional Health Neurology And Rehabilitation, 2929 5th St Ste 240, Rapid City, SD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christina J Cote in this video.
Dr. Christina J Cote is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rapid City, SD.