Dr. Christine D Baker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine D Baker?

Outrageous Waiting Time

I have only had 1 appointment with Dr. Baker, which lasted 15 minutes at most. For this one short appointment I waited for an HOUR and a HALF before I actually saw the doctor! After 45 minutes of waiting I approached the receptionist to let her know how long I had been waiting, and her response to me was a fairly dismissive "yeah, sorry. Dr. Baker always runs late." After about an hour, I finally got into the exam room and found that there was no reading material and I had no cell reception. So, the remaining 30 minutes of my wait were particularly boring. Upon greeting me, Dr.Baker did not acknowledge, much less apologize, for being so ridiculously late. During my time in the waiting room, it also came to my attention that there was no background music. While this in itself is not a huge deal, I noticed that I could hear what was being said in the exam rooms closest to the waiting area. I tried my best not to listen to what was being said, but going into an appointment after that made me self-conscious about what I was saying and uncomfortable because I didn't know who might be listening. The actual appointment went fine and since I've only been once I cannot really vouch for the overall accuracy of her diagnosis; however, because of how long I waited and the unpleasant nature of the front desk staff (the nurses were very sweet), I will not be going back to Dr. Baker. Despite my dissatisfaction with Dr. Baker, I have previously been to see the PA working at the office, Deborah Bloom (Blume? I'm not sure I spelled her last name correctly), and she is fantastic. She is very pleasant,informative, and as far as I could tell from my extended stay in the waiting room, she is pretty good about keeping appointments on schedule.

I love this doctor...none better!

Dr. Christine D Baker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Northampton, MA.