Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine D Blake
Dr. Christine D Blake, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Westbrook, ME. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine and OMM and Family Medicine. Dr. Blake is affiliated with Mercy Hospital State Street Campus and Maine Medical Center. Dr. Blake has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Christine D Blake has the following 2 specialties
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine and OMM
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christine D Blake - Posted on October 22nd, 2017
Compassionate and Smart Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christine D Blake - Posted on August 3rd, 2017
Dr. Blake and her staff are very friendly, prompt, and dedicated to health and wellness. I have been a patient of Dr. Blake's for years, and because she listens and is very intuitive, I caught my uterine cancer before it spread. She is amazing, down to earth, and relatable. I can't imagine having to choose another doctor at this point, in fact I think I would break out in hives if she told me she was leaving the practice. I'm very happy with my care at her office.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christine D Blake - Posted on March 28th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christine D Blake - Posted on October 19th, 2015
the best dr evah!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christine D Blake - Posted on May 19th, 2014
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2009, 2008, 2012, 2018)
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Dr. Blake is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Christine D Blake Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
- Anthem Pathway - ME
- Anthem Pathway Enhanced - ME
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced/Ind Guided Access ME
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Christine D Blake
Maine Board of Osteopathic Examiners American Osteopathic Board of Family Practice
Locations & DirectionsPORTLAND WEST FAMILY PRACTICE, 114 Stroudwater St, Westbrook, ME
Dr. Christine D Blake is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westbrook, ME.