Have you seen Dr. Christine D Blake?

Confidence

I am a new resident to Maine and have always had a Doctor keeping me healthy I was nervous that I wouldn't be able to see my Doctor of 20 years but am trlieved and confident and Happy with Dr. Blake She has taken the anxiety out of my health care worries

Compassionate and Smart Doctor

Dr. Blake and her staff are very friendly, prompt, and dedicated to health and wellness. I have been a patient of Dr. Blake's for years, and because she listens and is very intuitive, I caught my uterine cancer before it spread. She is amazing, down to earth, and relatable. I can't imagine having to choose another doctor at this point, in fact I think I would break out in hives if she told me she was leaving the practice. I'm very happy with my care at her office.

Her passion is fashion, not being a doctor ... She is not pro-active, She does not do follow ups, Takes weeks to get an appointment. Several of her patients have committed suicide.

Both doctors are supportive,helpful, and kind. I am always treated with compassion and respect. My needs are addressed promptly and I would recommend to anyone.

the best dr evah!

Dr. Blake is the most caring and down to earth doctor I have ever met. Her staff is friendly. I had symptoms for a very long time that no one could figure out no matter where I went til I met Dr. Blake. she diagnosed me the first time I met her and I will never go anywhere else

Current patient soon to be ex patient

I am not a fan of this office and currently looking for a new Doctor. Twice I was left sitting in an exam room for 40 plus minutes. Apparently no one told her. There is only one nurse who is pleasant and understanding. Receptionist alway acts as if you are a bother and she never ever smiles or is nice. Dr Blake wooly led rather sell her dress designs vs. being a doctor. I think she needs to change professions. My feeling is if you want to be a doctor be a doctor this is not a part time profession.

Dr. Christine D Blake is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westbrook, ME.

Dr. Christine D Blake Is this you?