Have you seen Dr. Christine D Collins?

I have been a patient for many years of Dr. Collins. She is simply the best doctor I have ever had!

Once you're in, stay there!

Dr. Collins was not easy to get in to see (3 weeks out for an appointment), and I was a little put off by the manner of the receptionist when making the appointment (she went straight for the cancellation policy, before getting my name or reason for the visit), but really a nice office and Dr. Collins is a gem. Since then I have no trouble getting an appointment as needed.

Very Impressed!!

Dr Collins is a very knowledgable doctor. I felt very cared for when I went to visit her. Her office is warm and inviting and her staff is also very kind and helpful. In Los Angeles its such a gift to have someone like Dr Collins. I have had so many bad experiences. I highly recommend her.

Great Doctor!!

Dr. Collins is a fabulous physician! They should clone her :-)

Excellent, kind, smart as a whip!

Dr. Collins is the most gentle gynecologist I've ever had. Never felt a thing during the wretched exams. She listens, has up to the moment information, and is a very, very wise woman. Compassionate and on the money diagnosis/treatment wise. Ignore the chatter and the busy office. Wait for the real thing. Worth it!

Dr. Collins has one of the most horrible bedside manners I have ever seen. She also referred me to a really bad dr. For my first trimester screening. Don't go to her.

Not the best

The receptionist was rude and not accommodating. It's always hard to get an appointment. Dr. Collins didn't listen to my concerns. I felt like I was wasting her time. Collins was also rude when I was 10 min late. She yelled from her office not to come if I am late. The nurse was sweet and helpful thanks to her. The office is pretty but their service is terrible. Don't go to her its overpriced and Collins has bad bedside manners.

Great Doctor--HORRIBLE PRACTICE

I saw Dr. Collins who was very nice and professional HOWEVER this practice is HORRIBLY run. As other posters on other review sites have said, its very difficult to speak with anyone in order to make an appt. I made mine two months ago and was advised repeatedly on the phone to make sure I did all my paperwork BEFORE coming to my visit. So I went and dutifully downloaded all their forms and showed up to my appointment 10 mins ahead of time, paperwork, insurance card and ID in hand to find a line of 11 people (from the desk literally to the door). After waiting in line/ handing in my forms I was told to fill out yet more forms (these forms were not avail on website and included a medical malpractice arbitration agreement) and then told to wait. I waited for an hour and 10 mins PAST my appointment time before I even saw the doctor. I do not think I wil be returning.

Dr. Christine D Collins is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.

Dr. Christine D Collins Is this you?